Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Is Here

It's spring again. Time to get ourdoors and enjoy the flowers, soak up some sunshine and enjoy yourself. You'll be suprised how much better you feel and how that will tranlate in your writing.















Here in Texas, my first rose is blooming. This is Angel face. I have over 20 hybrid teas in bud.









The stores are full of vegetables and herbs. I've already planted them.

Spring is the time to enjoy a cup of tea and a scone or anytime you want a pick me up.
When you have some time to relax. get right back to your writing. See you next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so envious. Here in Washington we are starting to get buds on trees and evidence of daffodils but no blooms yet. We woke up to snow dusting the ground this morning so it will be awhile before gardens can be started outside (I started my seeds this weekend and already have a sprout or two).

Ruby Johnson said...

Sara:
Thanks for the comment. I have just gotten back from Charleston, S.C. Beautiful weather, flowers galore and the civil war reenactments were everywhere.
Back here in my vegetable garden sweet garden peas were up, every rose bush has a rose and iris' are in bloom. I just love spring. It just reaffirms life.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...